Whether you need to endorse with a bates number, a confidential stamp, or other custom text, this is easily applicable through Logikcull. Endorsing takes place during the third step of the download. You will need to:
- Click the "+" sign under Images, named "More options and image defaults."
- Scroll down to the "Include image endorsement/branding" section, and switch the dropdown to say "Yes."
- You can then choose from four locations where you want your endorsement(s) placed.
There is a description of each type under the dropdown once you select a choice. For the endorsements, you can choose from the following options:
- Begin Doc (Page Level): This will bates label each page, starting with the "starting document/bates number" that you set on Step 4.
- Begin Doc (Document Level): This will bates label each document sequentially, starting with the "starting document/bates number" that you set on Step 4. For example, each page of the first document will be stamped "EXAMPLE001," each page of the next document will be labeled "EXAMPLE002," etc.
- End Doc: The ending number of a document will be repeated on each page.
- File Name: The filename will be stamped on each page.
- Page Number: The page number will be endorsed, starting at 1 for each document.
- Custom Endorsement: Custom endorsements are typically used for stamping all documents with e.g. "CONFIDENTIAL."
- Tag-based endorsements: This allows you to tag specific sets of pages. For example only those tagged during review as AEO, with the custom endorsement "Attorney's Eyes Only." You can set multiple conditions here, in case you have separate sets you want to endorse differently.
Endorsements are applied with Helvetica Bold font size 14pt for most standard size documents. For large resolution (large page) items, the endorsements can appear smaller.
With the ability to endorse in Logikcull, there's no need to print and stamp them manually, nor the need to export to a separate program such as Adobe to add these on.