To create a random ordering of your data for quality control purposes, you will need to use Logikcull and a spreadsheet software like Excel or Google Sheets.
1. Filter for the set of documents that you'd would like to create a random set within, e.g. documents tagged with "Responsive".
2. Download a CSV with the Logikcull ID as a Selected Field.
3. Download the CSV and open in your preferred spreadsheet software (such as Excel or Google Sheets).
The next steps require the spreadsheet software:
1. Create a new column and label the header to indicate that this will be a random number, e.g. "
2. In the first cell underneath the new "
random_number" column, type
3. Double click on the fill handle on the bottom right corner of the cell where the formula was input to copy it to all the values in the column.
4. Create a new column and label the header to indicate that this will be input into the bulk keyword search, e.g. "bulk_keyword"
5. In the first cell underneath the new bulk_keyword column, type
6. Double-click on the fill handle on the bottom right corner to copy this formula to all the values in the column.
7. Sort the records by the
8. Choose the first "x" cells from the
bulk_keyword column (x being the number of documents that you want to sample).
9. Paste these values into the bulk keyword search feature, and hit "Search"!