Logikcull Learning Training Videos:
Click on a document name from your Document List to open the Document Viewer and Document Info Panel and start reviewing documents.
In the Document Viewer, you can:
1. See tags that have been applied to the document, including QC tags.
2. Select “Toggle Redaction Mode” to apply redactions.
3. Search for keywords within the document.
4. Download a document. (Click on “… More” to see the dropdown.)
5. Navigate to the previous or next document.
In the Document Info Panel you can:
(1) Tag a document. Click on the circle. The circle will change to a check mark and you will see the newly applied tag in the Document Viewer (1 above).
(2) Open “Tag options” by clicking the ellipses next to the tag name. You can
tag/untag families or duplicates.
(3) Cull a document
(4) Add notes to a document
(5) Add a comment. This is Logikcull’s collaboration feature. Type the @ symbol in the comment box, and you’ll see a list of users in your project. Select the person’s name from the list and they will be listed in the comment and receive an in-app notification and an email notification with a link to open the document in their browser.