Yes - and it's easy.
Simply click "... More" in the download options and choose "Download load file". This load file contains the same fields from the initial creation of the download.
If you need to re-export just a load file with existing begin doc numbers from your previous download and would like to add more fields to your load file without having to re-export images, natives or text, you can export previous doc numbers via a search CSV download. You also have the option to include the following fields in your load file/search CSV.
- Prev Doc Number(s) - This will return all the starting Doc Numbers associated with this document.
- Prev Download Names(s) - This will return all the Download volumes associated with this document.
- Prev Doc and Download ID(s) - This will return both the Doc Numbers and Download volumes associated with this document.
- Begin Doc Num from [Volume Name] - This will return the Begin Bates for the selected volume.
- End Doc Num from [Volume Name] - This will return the End Bates for the selected volume.
You'll want to filter or search for the download in question, then click the CSV icon, and from there you can add in the above fields as well as any other necessary fields.