The ability to choose from previous downloads as a basis for your images can be a handy timesaver. Here’s how to do so in a few quick steps:
- On the first page (titled “Step 1 of 4”), follow the prompts to select a Saved Search, a Download Template (only available if you have previously created one), designate sorting order, and designate whether or not you want to include family members and culled family members.
- On the second page (titled “Step 2 of 4”), follow the prompts to select whether or not you would like to include a load file with your download. If you choose not to include a load file, proceed to step 3. If you choose to include a load file, you will then need to select the format of your load file and whether you prefer to use one of Logikcull's pre-made Load File Templates, or create your own template. Please note that more information regarding the fields include in the pre-made templates may be found at https://support.logikcull.com/en/articles/3807719-what-fields-are-pre-populated-in-the-download-load-file-templates.
- On the third page (titled “Step 3 of 4”), follow the prompts to choose your selections for images, native files, and text files (native files and text files will not be necessary without a load file). Under “Include Images”, choose “Yes, include previously downloaded images”. This will give you the choice of selecting a specific download / production volume or selecting the most recent downloaded version of a document (potentially spanning multiple volumes). Please note, when you use the previously produced images option you will not be able to alter the endorsements or redactions. Endorsements and redactions were "burned on" the prior version and cannot be altered.
- On the final page (titled “Step 4 of 4”) you will be able to create a Volume Name for this download, but you will not be able to enter in any bates number as it is pulling that information from previous downloads.
A couple things to keep in mind when downloading previously produced images:
- Prior downloads without images won’t be available in your selection list
- If you’ve chosen to reproduce from multiple downloads (i.e. the most recent downloaded version of your images), they must not have overlapping bates ranges, or your download will report an error.
- You cannot include new documents in the download, every document must have been produced previously. Any new document will not appear in the download.