If you've received a load file error message indicating that the load file "could not be parsed," you can try to resolve it by converting to UTF-8
Using TextEdit in Mac to convert load files
- Open TextEdit and navigate to TextEdit > Preferences… > Open and Save
- Save As setting should be “Unicode (UTF-8)”
- Right-click on the file and open with TextEdit, create a duplicate by going to File/Duplicate
- Save a copy and check to make sure its UTF-8 encoded when saving.
- Re-upload to Logikcull and validate.
See screenshots below: