Logikcull can process most file types commonly used in business today. Everything you upload to Logikcull will be there for you to access but, in rare situations, you may not have a rendered PDF for the file and the extracted text may not be helpful.
Even in situations where Logikcull does not render a PDF, though, it is very easy to identify these documents by clicking on the QC Tag: Not Rendered or by using the File Extension filter.
Here’s a list of the types of files Logikcull handles, by category:
- Email: PST, MSG, WINMAILDAT, EMLX, EMLXPART, EML, MBOX, OST
- Archives: ZIP, 7-ZIP, GZIP, RAR, TAR, CAB, LEF (L01)*
- Word Processing: DOC, DOTX, DOCX, PDF*, RTF, DOT, ODF, DOTM, WPD
- Presentations: PPT, PPTX, POT, PPSX, PPS
- Spreadsheets: XLS, XLSX, XLW, XLTX, XLT, ODS
- Images: GIF, JFIF, JPG, PNG, BMP, PS, TIFF, DXF, DWG
- Plain Text & Code: TXT, JAVA, HTM/HTML, XML, CSS, JSON, CSV, ANY TEXT FILE
- *EnCase LEF processing available for subscription customers only. If you have spanned Encase LEF files, they must have the extension L01, L02, L03, etc. and must be zipped up in a single zip file together. Please note that we do not support spanned Lx files at this time, e.g. extensions Lx01, Lx02, Lx03, etc. Also please note E01 and Ex01 files contain whole disk images, such archives are NOT currently supported by Logikcull.
- PDF Portfolios are also supported and all files within will be grouped together as a family.