Tags can be controlled from the Project Settings. Only Account Admins, Project Admins, and Pro Users can add or organize tags.
To add or organize tags:
1. Go to project settings
2. Select the “Tags” tab
3. Add a tag by clicking on “Create a new Tag”
4. Enter the tag name
5. Change the tag color by clicking on the square to the right of the tag name
6. Click “Create Tag”
You can create folders to nest or organize your tags. To create a new folder:
1. Click on the plus sign next to the gear icon on the top right of your screen and
select “New Folder”.
2. Enter your new folder name. Existing tags that are not already in a folder will
appear below your new folder name.
3. Click on tags you want to place in your folder. When you click on a tag it will move
to the column on the right to indicate it has been placed in your new folder.
4. Click “Create” to save.