If you are an account owner, account admin, or a project creator - you have the ability to create projects.
Logikcull Learning training video:
Step By Step Instructions:
1. Go into your projects page (folder icon on the left side panel), and you should see the following screen:
2. Click on the large button to "Create a new Project."
3. Enter a project name, and what account this project should be in (i.e. if you have multiple accounts).
4. We highly recommend clicking on the "(+) More options and processing defaults" to set up your project preferences. Once data is uploaded, most of these options will be permanent, such as the time zone or rendering.
5. Choose appropriate settings.
6. Click "Create Project" to continue and begin uploading data.