(Video has no sound.)
Adding a user to multiple projects in Logikcull is easy. If you're an Account Owner or Account Admin, all you need to do is this:
- Go to My Accounts link in the left navigation panel.
- Select an account and click the Users button.
- Click "Create a new User".
- Enter the email address and domain of the new user.
- Option to make the user Account Admin is available.
- Hit + Edit User permissions to select project access with appropriate permission.
- Scroll down at the bottom and click "Create User" to complete.
That's it! The newly added user will get an email from Logikcull asking them to log into your project. You can add a custom message in your invite email as well.
The types of users you can add are:
- A Review User only sees documents to which they have been tagged (assigned). They can not upload or bulk download. They do not see other Review Users in a project. Review Users are typically used for contract attorneys, expert witnesses, and sharing documents with your clients.
- A Basic User sees all documents in a project, but they can not upload or bulk download. They can see all users in a project.
- A Project Admin sees all documents in a project. They can upload, bulk download, add new users, and delete the project.