Account Admins and Account owners can create a new Notice in a few short steps:
- Go the Notices tab in your project and click "Create a New Notice".
- Select either an existing Notice template OR choose to create a new Template. Click Next.
- Create a New Template: Enter your desired email subject ( Must be < 1000 characters and restricted to letters, numbers, spaces, newline characters, and ,.&'_?!() ). Next, CC people on your notice, these people people will receive an email copy of the notice when it's initially sent, but they will not be asked to confirm that they received the notice. You will be asked to add those emails on the next step. Next, customize your confirmation button, and choose the type and frequency of reminders you would like this Notice to employ. Pro tip: You may also save your work as a new template for later use!
- Once you've chosen or created a template, you are on to Step 2 of 3 and you can add users to the Notice, either by selecting existing users from your project on the left OR by entering a list of email addresses directly into the box on the right. These people will be asked to confirm that they received the notice. Click Next. Pro tip: Copy and paste an existing list of emails directly into the list on the left to quickly add people to your Notice.
- Now, you can set your delivery preferences, choose to send a test email, review your selections, and name your notice. When you're all done making your selections simply click "Create Notice".
That's it! Simple, fast, and efficient. Whether you're using it to confirm an evidence return, perform a legal hold, or just to make sure everyone knows about the next office party, Logikcull's Notices do the trick!