Cloud uploads work just like normal uploads and, in some cases, are even better!
To perform a cloud upload, simply:
- Head to your project's upload page like you would for any other upload.
- Click the "Create New Upload" button.
- Now you can choose between a Standard upload or a Cloud upload.
- Once you choose Cloud upload, you'll be able to choose which cloud provider you'd like to start an upload from.
- You'll be guided through the necessary steps to complete your integration and select the data you want to collect into Logikcull to begin uploading your data.
Unlike standard uploads, your Cloud uploads don't rely on you to be at your computer and connected during the transfer phase, so once you've started a transfer, you can move on to other work right away while you await your upload notification.
Our first integration with Box.com is available now and we'll be adding new integrations in the future, so be sure to let us know which Cloud
service you'd like to see us support.
Use Box and Logikcull together as an FTP-alternative. For example, if you have someone that you need to get data from, but would rather not invite them into your Logikcull project, then have them upload the data to a Box account. Once uploaded to Box, you, as the administrator, can easily upload the data into Logikcull using the Cloud upload option. This is incredibly helpful when dealing with multi-country data collections or whenever your own FTP system can’t handle the data size.