YES! Just log into Logikcull from your phone or tablet - we're mobile optimized, and gesture controls are built right in. You can swipe to tag or cull. Here’s how to use them:
- Log in from your phone or tablet (i.e. iOS and Android).
- Open a Logikcull project and tap on the search tab.
- On a search row, use two fingers and swipe right-to-left ⬅️ to tag/tap responsive and swipe left-to-right ➡️ to tag/tap non-responsive.
- You can also use one finger and swipe right-to-left ⬅️ to cull a document.
- Tap a document row to expose the document action buttons (i.e. add comment, download PDF, view the document, share a link to the document, etc.).
- BONUS: You can also upload pictures from a mobile device. Logikcull will automatically OCR, PDF, and put it into your search index.