Here's how you do it:
- Go to your project's Project Settings tab by clicking the gear-icon in the top-right corner
- Click the red "Delete Project" text
- Read the deletion warnings carefully
- Select a reason on why you are deleting the project
- Check both statements to confirm and access the "Delete" button
That's it! Logikcull will remove the project from your project list and start the deletion process. You will get an automated email from Logikcull informing you of your project deletion.
*** Our system runs in UTC, so we recommend deleting projects prior to 5pm PST/12am UTC at the last day of the month, if you would not want to be billed for that project in the following month. ***
IMPORTANT NOTE: Project deletion is irreversible. Once deleted, you will not be able to re-import the data, even if you downloaded the entire project. Because the cost of storing data in Logikcull is very economical, we recommend you only delete projects you know for certain will never need to be re-activated in the future.