To add new tags, simply go to your Project Settings > Tags > Create a New Tag:
You can also create a tag from the document viewer if you prefer:
- Click the Tags tab > + New
- Type the tag name and give it a custom color
- Click the + button again and the newly created tag will be instantly visible and searchable!
If you need to replace a document's tag with a different tag name, here's how to do it:
1. Create a new tag with the desired name.
2. Apply the new tag to all the documents with the old tag.
3. Confirm that the tag populations are the same, and then delete the old tag.
That's it! If you want to change the way the tags are sorted, go to your project preferences page and move the tags to the order you like.